Friday, July 11, 2008

Revival Sermons

Last night I was blessed with my girls and a slumber party and so I did not get as much blogging done as I would have wished. I did manage to get that brand-new Spurgeon sermon done at The Spurgeon Archive Addendum, however. The sermon is from Habakkuk 3:2 and I have a hard copy in a book called Revival Sermons which is a collection of Spurgeon's sermons selected and edited by Rev. Dr. Charles T. Cook. My edition was published in 1958 and sold for $2.95 hard-back. I also had the unedited version of the sermon on a CD-Rom from Ages software. This is a great resource but is notorious for its copying errors. So what I did was copy & paste the sermon from there, then edit it using the hard copy as a reference. It took me about an hour and a half. Hopefully I'll get faster.

No comments: